Colleen Shorter has lived throughout in the lower-mainland for over 40 years. She has attended BCIT for a Marketing Management & Advertising diploma and various graphic arts programs, Kwantlen University for Greenhouse Management and various Fine Art programs, and Capilano University where she received honors and awards for her achievements in the Paralegal Studies diploma program. Colleen practices a healthy lifestyle which includes yoga, cycling and hiking and she is a huge lover of animals and nature.
“What makes my business enjoyable is helping people realize a great real estate experience. No matter their goal, circumstance or price point.”
Colleen focuses her business on helping people whatever their circumstance. She is a pet friendly Realtor who likes to give personalized service every step of the way. She loves helping first-time buyers and the 55+ market downsize and make good real estate choices. She understands that each situation and client is unique.
.... What sets Colleen apart? The amount of time and communication you will receive, her ability to diplomatically negotiate on your behalf, the amount of detail that goes into her work, and her ability to put clients at ease throughout the entire process. .....
1. Just wanted to send you a quick note and express my thanks for your efforts over the past few months. Your patience and understanding was really appreciated. I think things really worked out as best the possibly could have and I was getting really nervous at one point things were not going to work out as great as they did. Your understanding of the area and desire to not sell just any house but rather focus on the qualities of the neighborhood and the values over and above the actual house were very important to us. If there is anything we could do for you along the lines of letter of recommendation, especially on the long distance challenges I would be more than happy to put something together for you. Without question I will refer anyone I can your way for future business. Again thanks very much through all this. B. McGray - (across Canada relocation move)
2. After interviewing a couple of Realtors, I decided to call Colleen Shorter. I had the most pleasent and wonderful expeience with Colleen's services. I had previously used another Realtor 4 times and thought great of her.... but let me tell you Colleen was fabulous. She did things that no other Realtor had done for me previously. She was professional all the way! Colleen put me at ease when I panicked, she talked me through the rough spots and gave me confidence. I can't remember when I had ever had that kind of service and professionalism. My advice is give her a try, she bends over backwards for her clients. Sue Hunt.
3. Thank you Colleen for getting us into our new home quickly and efficiently! Your hard work and determination made the whole process easier. The 'full video 360*' view really sold the place as well as the great pictures you took and the open houses! We will definitely recommend you! Warmly, Jacquie & Dan
4. As this was my very first experience buying a property I was very nervous and vulnerable. Colleen made my experience a wonderful one & I greatly value her dedication, professionalism, knowledge, & timely exchange of information. Fantastic experience with great memories.... not nightmares. S. Barnes
5. I can honestly say "Put your trust in Colleen Shorter if you want to sell your home" We did! As I sit here in my beautiful new home - one that I didn't even imagine I could buy - I thank Colleen for her total devotion to ensuring the utmost satisfaction in our move. Dan and I allowed her to take over the sale of our home completely. We trusted her & she got top dollar for us while managing the offers and counter offers with ease! She explained everything and helped us understand each step along the way. Then in the process of finding our new place her patience, effiency and kindness shone through. We switched direction halfway through yet she jumped in with not even the blink of an eye, using her knowledge and expertise to find the perfect home for us! Colleen seems to sense your personalities and then designs her work around you - you become the most important person! I don't want to move again but if I ever do.... Colleen will be the one I call and she is always the one I recommend to anyone who wants to sell their home or business! Thank you Colleen! you are #1 in our books! J&D Bye
6. Colleen Shorter, in my opinion, was so helpful & so so very patient! This was my first time buying so-to-speak. Colleen was super at communicating with me. Never was there any pressure to buy - this I so appreciate because I put enough pressure on myself. So, Colleen, I thank you a ton for your service & will definitely refer you to friends & family. J. Perrett
7. As my realtor, I found Colleen Shorter gave an excellent presentaton about her company. I was indeed very impressed by her kindness, keeping in touch and informed on any new related business, as well as a very trustworthy person. I would highly recommend her to any of my associates. M. Scales
8. I found Colleen to be a very patient person and a great listener. It was great working with her and I would definitely use her again in the future. M.Karran
9. My Experience with Colleen could not have been any better, it was excellent! Thank you. Kim
10. It is a pleasure working with Colleen - She goes above & beyond what is expected of her. I will definitely be recommending Colleen to others. C.T.
11. Colleen did such a wonderful job helping with searching, viewing, and purchasing. Very professional and was never too aggresive; gave us our distance when we were thinking things through. We would definitely recommend Colleen to our friends or family. Thanks again. Danielle & Lucas
12. "Thank you so much Colleen for all your hard work! You don't know how much we appreciate it! Thanks for dealing with my "pregnancy emotions" as well, oh boy did I ever have a couple of those days! Just a little thing here to let you know how how much we appreciate your helping us sell our place and find our new one! We love it!". Lorraine & Bill & Isobel the cat.
13. "Colleen, You did so much to help with my house sale and finding "just the right condo!" I appreciate it very much and when it comes time to sell, hopefully not too soon, I will call you." Claire Turner
14. "Colleen, I just wanted to thank you again for everything you did for me with my place. I'll think about you in the future if I decide to sell again". Dayna
15. "Thanks to you our home sold in 4 days of listing at over 99% of the asking price, with several offers presented. During this intense time, your excellent organization skills and advice guiding us through this process made it a pleasure to have you as our Realtor. From the devlopment and execution of the Marketing Plan, the very well presented open houses, to all the work that went into the sale, and after-sales follow up service, your professionalism and personal attention made this transaction a pleasant, stress-free experience. Thank you again from both of us for all you have done. It has been a pleasure working with you, and we will gladly refer your services when the opportunity arises.". Sincerely, Michael and Lynn Petersen
16. "Colleen, Thank you for being sympathetic and working hard under the tight time contraints I had to find a home. You provided me with up-to-date and just-on-the-market information, to find me exactly what I was looking for. I am truly happy in my new home" ... Susan Matthias
17. To Lou, Marcy, & Colleen, Thank you for all of your help both selling and buying. We really appreciate your time, effort, and patience in making sure we were happy. We will definitely come to you in the future and pass your names on as recommendations. Nice getting to know you! Scott, Bonnie, & Riley J.
If Colleen Shorter has helped you buy or sell a home and you would like to provide feedback on her services, please email: email@example.com She is always looking for ideas and better ways to help clients.